• To guess a face, ask your partner questions.
• Use the answers to click away "wrong" faces.
(Double-click and the face returns.)
• To select a picture, click "Random face" or "Big face-look"
• Your partner tries to guess the chosen face.
• Ask questions with yes/ no answers. (An exception can be, "I'm not sure".)
• Use the verbs "to be" (am-are-is), "to do" (do-does) or "can see".
• YES/NO questions
Q. Is he wearing glasses? Is she wearing a hat?
Q. Is he nearly bald? Is she pretty?
Q. Is he smiling? Is she showing her teeth?
Q. Does he have glasses? Does she have a necklace?
Q. Can you see his teeth? Can you see a necklace?
Q. Is his hair long? Is her hair short?
Q. Does he have black hair? Does she have fair hair?
Q. Does he have curly hair? Does she have straight hair?
Q. Does George have spiky hair? Does Mohammed have a beard?
Q. Can you see her ears?
A. Yes, (s)he is. No, (s)he isn't.
A. Yes, (s)he does. No, (s)he doesn't.
A. Yes, I can. No, I can't.
blue green grey hazel brown dark brown
small large round slanting tired quick cheeky stern
• long short shoulder-length over-the-ears bald
• clean-shaven moustache beard goatee stubble
• straight wavy curly frizzy afro mohican spiky layered
• fair blond(e) golden yellow platinum white
• light brown mousy brown medium brown dark brown
• red ginger strawberry blond(e) chestnut auburn
• black raven black blue-black nearly black grey white